For 25 years, Resource Corporation of America's employees have been dedicated advocates for hospitals and the patients they serve. We are looking to add to our team with our opening of a Patient Support Clerk. These candidates will not only show superior customer service, but also will possess an inherent ability to recognize the human element of the healthcare profession.
Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor of Patient Support, the Patient Support Clerk will be responsible for assisting the entire Patient Support Staff. Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering all incoming phone calls and directing calls to the correct team member
· Assist with the completion of all account filing
· Assist with the screening of any patients to determine their eligibility for assistance
· Assist any patients that come to office location with required documentation for their file.
· Coordinate the process of sending all closed accounts to corporate headquarters, including the recording and tracking of each box sent
· Coordinate sending out mass mailouts, processing return mail and screening patients who call in to response to mailouts
· Assist the Supervisor of Patient Support with the completion of weekly and monthly reports
· Additional office duties including, but not limited to copying, faxing ordering supplies and any additional duties as assigned.
Candidate must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and must be able to multi task while maintaining customer service.
Employees will reflect the values of Resource Corporation of America and the Client Hospital the Clerk is assigned to. This includes, but is not limited to adhering to policies on appropriate access, respecting patient's confidentiality and upholding Resource Corporation's code of ethics.
Ideal candidates will provide the highest quality of Customer Service to patients, hospital staff, co-workers and guest. Candidate qualifications include:
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
· Previous Clerical / Assistant experience required
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Strong Customer Service Skills, including both face-to-face and phone support
· Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Must be able to multi-task while maintaining customer service
· Must be dependable and adaptable
· Must reflect the values of Resource Corporation of America and client hospitals. This includes adhering to policies on appropriate access, confidentiality and upholding the company's code of ethics.
This position is an entry level position with a fast growing company. Candidates for this position will desire growth opportunities throughout the company.
Looking for great benefits?
In addition to competitive salary, RCA offers one of the best benefits packages in the business, including compensated time off, six paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits. Also offered is 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and many other supplemental policy options for you to choose from!
RCA employees also enjoy the following perks: