Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations and/or VP, the Assistant Director of Operations is a supervisory position and is responsible for acquiring the necessary leadership and oversight skills required to run all operations and relationships at assigned hospital facilities. This includes revenue, expense and income management, staffing, personnel development and client satisfaction.
• Assist in the coordination all Quality Assurance/Reporting Activities of assigned area, including Approval & Denial Reports, Billing Reports and Account Progress/Denial Reviews
• Attend all regular case management and other meetings as scheduled or assign appropriately trained staff to attend on behalf of RCA when scheduling conflicts occur
• Participate and cooperate in quarterly facility audits with Director of Operations and Regional Vice President to ensure all RCA policies, processes, and procedures are being followed
• When needed, assist the Director of Operations and/or VP in Human Resources duties such as interviewing potential candidates, on-boarding new staff members, training of new and current staff and providing corrective action
Assist Director of Operations and/or VP with the completion of account audits based on facility threshold
• Assist in the completion of annual performance reviews on all assigned staff
• Provide coverage for absent staff or staff on extended leave
• On a quarterly basis, work with Director of Operations and/or VP to review staffing levels and needs based on changes in volumes, performance, or other factors in addition to ensuring facilities are staffed according to contract requirements.
• Assist with mentoring staff and encourage ongoing professional growth
• Maintain an awareness of quality of service and product and make timely recommendations to the Director of Operations and/or VP of needed revisions to Standard Operating Processes, Reporting, or other items
• Identify any growth opportunities through the addition of new services to existing clients and/or other facilities and report these opportunities to the Director of Operations and/or VP
Looking for great benefits?
In addition to competitive salary, RCA offers one of the best benefits packages in the business, including compensated time off, six paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits. Also offered is 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and many other supplemental policy options for you to choose from!
RCA employees also enjoy the following perks: