For 28 years, RCA’s employees have been dedicated advocates for hospitals and the patients they serve. We are looking to add to our superior team with our opening of a Lien Specialist position. The ideal candidate will provide the highest quality of service to our client partner by using Third Party Liability Claims to file hospital liens in connection with Motor Vehicle accidents.
Under the supervision of the Supervisor of Liens and the Director of Operations, the Lien Specialist’s job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Investigate and verify all details related to a MVA including making sure the patient received medical treatment within the 72 hour required timeframe.
• Initiate and complete the lien process. This includes creating the Notice of Claim of Lien, having the lien notarized, and filing the lien at the county courthouse of the claimant’s hospital and recording the docket number
• Notify appropriate insurance companies and/or attorneys of any lien filed and/or released. This will include sending all interested parties’ copies of the lien filing
• Maintain constant communication with insurance companies, attorneys, adjusters, patients and other interested parties to help ensure maxim reimbursement.
• Ensure any reimbursement payments received correspond to the balances shown
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
Looking for great benefits?
In addition to competitive salary, RCA offers one of the best benefits packages in the business, including compensated time off, six paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits. Also offered is 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and many other supplemental policy options for you to choose from!
RCA employees also enjoy the following perks: